Liked to watch this video, though it is risky. uploaded for visitors of my blog
feed the fish
if you want to feed the fish, click on the blue background, and the fish come running for the food introduced by you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
If there was Ctrl+Z in life........ Nostalgic memories of those 'good old days' – world has changed and we also changed for the wor...
-
1. smile at people you know and whom you want to know, A smile generates warmth and also brings in positive vibrations. 2. Enjoy the comp...
-
Giving back what is not yours is as pleasurable as giving others what is yours. Yesterday, I had been to a textile shop to buy a dress to b...
-
This is about a real life happening which I happened to read in a popular magazine. It really touched my heart. Although I do not remember...
-
hi friends from all over the world blogging and viewing my blog, I am planning to share a lot of informations to all who are interested in v...
-
hi guests from all over the world, I wish you all a merry and happy Christmas and a Happy and Wonderful New Year ahead
-
Some interesting quotes on friendship, two poems and a short story which inspired me about friendship. Hope my readers will also enjoy it. T...
-
It has become a daily routine at Nimmu's house at 8'O clock every morning. Nimmu is a small cute girl aged about 6 years. The mo...
-
During one of the border wars between two countries, some soldiers who marched ahead to fight were shot by the enemy. The General and some ...
No comments:
Post a Comment