feed the fish

if you want to feed the fish, click on the blue background, and the fish come running for the food introduced by you

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hi bloggers,

This is about one person whom I admire for her creative thinking and sense
of humour. I happened to read a blog of one of my cousins.
The narrative and the style in which it is presented makes it very interesting
lively. She also narrates various life incidents in a jovial and understandable
fashion for which she gets accolades from various viewers. She gives various
Tamil movie and song titles for each of her blogs which indicates the gist
of what we can expect from the blog but in the most unexpected way. I
personally feel that humour is an art and making others enjoy the humour is
an art in itself. I really enjoy her blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews