feed the fish

if you want to feed the fish, click on the blue background, and the fish come running for the food introduced by you

Thursday, December 24, 2009

cuties

These kids look so cute. With an innocent smile on their face and a godliness in their appearance, they bring freshness into our life.

The first one reminds me of my nephew who is so lovable and cute. He always wears a smile on his face and is very friendly. just like the first kid.

The second cutie reminds me of my neice whom her mother adorned as a male deity but she looked so perfect and attractive that we could not take our eyes from the photograph.

Children are real gifts of god, and with good mothers they really shine well.

One more cutie is expected to arrive, then i will be blogging about her also.

Wll keep adding more to my blog about various people i came across and the best i found in them.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews